About this item
- Kit includes: (1)77MM Filter Kit (Ultraviolet UV, Circular Polarizer CPL, Fluorescent FLD), (1)77MM ND Neutral Density Set (ND2, ND4, ND8), (1)77MM Macro Close Up Set (+1, +2, +4, +10), (3)Carry Pouch, (1)77MM Tulip Flower Lens Hood, (1)77MM Rubber Lens Hood, (1)77MM Snap-on Lens Cap, (1)Cap Keeper Leash
- Compatible with Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM zoom Lens, the Nikon 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II AF-S Zoom Lens or any other lens with a 77mm thread
- 77mm 3-Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD): Eliminates unnecessary polarized light
- Removes unwanted reflections from surfaces
- Makes the image clearer, more transparent
(1)52mm Photo 3-Piece ND Filter Set (ND2 / ND4 / ND8):
ND filters (Neutral Density) reduce the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the color.
Can be used to enable slower shutter speeds.
Also can be used to better separate subjects from the background by allowing wider apertures, effectively decreasing depth of field.
(1)52mm Close-Up Filter Kit (+1,+2,+4,+10):
Kit includes 4 close up filters of increasing magnification.
These filters are double threaded allowing additional filters, lenses, or attachments to be mounted on top.
(1)52mm 3-Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD):
UV filters protects your lens from scratches, removes fingerprints and absorbs ultra violet rays, giving sharper contrast to your video and digital images.
CPL filters removes unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass Increases color and contrast by redcing reflections from non-metallic surfaces by cutting through haze.
FLD filters allows camera use under fluorescent lighting. Gives natural light colors when under poor conditions.
(1)52mm Rubber Lens Hood:
Extend to full length for use with a telephoto lens Collapse midway for wide angle shots.
(1)Universal 52mm Camera Lens Hood:
The addition of a lens hood can help prevent flares--those circles of light that can accompany images where a strong light source is just outside the frame.
(1)52mm Center Pinch Lens Cap and Cap Keeper